Friday, October 17, 2008

week 8 - Differences among Teams

I agree with the text book when it says that every team is unique on the basis of its situations. I even agree with the process consultation, I think i should employ it in my project team as well.The process consultation says that there should be one team member who acts as a process observer and then after watching the team's interactions provides feedback and then the team discusses the ways in which they can improve the team's process. I think this is a very smart approach and if i apply it in my team meetings we as a good would do much better. Further i even agree with the categorizing of team, I think this would help the team realize what kind of an attitude they need to have and the discipline they need to follow. I this would help the team achieve their goals quicker and would reduce conflicts and confusions as well.

No comments: